Support High School Student Exchange and Become an iE Local Coordinator
International Experience is seeking individuals with an interest in promoting cultural awareness and learning. We bring high school exchange students from around the world to the U.S. to live with host families for a semester or a full school year.
We are proud to offer personalized and hands-on care of each student and family participating in our program
With your help, we can ensure that our students come away from their time abroad with a better understanding of our culture and memories of a lifetime!
A Local Coordinator is responsible for:
- Networking and promoting benefits and value of student exchange throughout the community. All training and marketing materials are provided by iE.
- Finding potential host families.
- Interviewing potential host families, and assuring students are placed with caring families in local schools.
- Supervising, mentoring and maintaining monthly contact with the students and families. Providing assistance as needed to students, families and schools in compliance with Department of State regulations.
This is an independent contractor position that provides an excellent supplemental income. Monthly stipend, plus cash and annual global travel incentives.
- Candidate should be outgoing, self-motivated, enjoy networking and working with volunteer organizations.
- Previous experience working with youth, counseling and sales is preferred.
- Excellent part time opportunity for educators, stay-at-home moms, and retirees!
Are you interested in becoming a Local Coordinator?
If you would like to submit an application, .
If you are interested in learning more about the LC position, please send an email inquiry to Sarah Boucher at or call 507-403-3544.